Saturday 29 December 2012

Last Saturday in DEC

Today probably is the saddest Saturday for December.
Oh gosh! The last day of the holiday and the last day for me to wake up in the afternoon.
Don't the holiday suppose to be extended till 1st Jan 2013!

Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm going for a meeting.
And I officially start to work during the New Year Day!
Apparently I don't have holiday during 1st of JanuarY. (sad case)
Wth with the Terengganu's gov!!! What principle are they holding?
They don't allow public holiday for the New Year Day! Ish!!!

As I first started to work, when I know I don't have holiday during New Year I never have chance to countdown during New Year Eve. *sob sob*
Because I need to wake up very early in the morning to work and I can't sleep too late the night before.

I still can't get used with Terengganu's holiday even thou I've been working for few years.
I miss the life in my hometown. Truly miss.
Because we don't have this abnormal no New Year holiday scenario and I still think that Saturday and Sunday suppose to be the weekend and I suppose to say Monday blue instead of Sunday blue. wtf.
When can I shift back to my hometown?


Sad as thou I'm a lost girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment